Kristy's Spoken Word

Kristy's Spoken Word
Friends

Welcome


Hi....I'm Kristy...and this is my blog...a place that I come to share what is on my mind and on my heart at the time. You are more than welcome to follow along with me. Hope that maybe there is something that you read here that touches your heart or moves you in some way. Seems it has taken me a lifetime to find my voice...and now that I have....I intend to use it. Live life large...and enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Today

The eyes that once said "I love you"
Today no longer speak...audibly
This journey has been long.
The lessons learned irreplaceable
The love felt unshakable
In all things painful
There is still a purpose
God held us through  it all
Proving himself over & over
Today my father can walk & talk
For the first time in years
I can only imagine
The conversation he must
Be having today
With Jesus.


No comments: